Our largest TireJect Tire Sealant refill container for customers that already own the TireJect Sealant Injector (included with kits). Fix even more tires or re-applicate your tires for year-after-year flat tire protection! The gallon has an easy pour, no glug spout to make it easy to use with the TireJect Sealant Injector.
- Fix a flat tire permanently
- Prevent flat tires for 12 months
- Seals upto 3/8” punctures
- No mess during tire replacement
- Easy pour spout
- Safe for tire and rim
- Re-dose tires each season for continued flat tire protection
- Freezeproof to -10° F (-23° C)
- Permanently fix flat tires and prevent flat tires on all off-road tubeless tires: ATV, UTV, golf cart, utility trailer and other lawn & garden applications.
KEVLAR® Technology is the key:
Our patent pending Tire Repair Sealant is a proprietary blend of thinner, faster flowing sealant paired with the strength of Kevlar® - the fiber that's stronger than steel. TireJect Tire Repair Sealant plugs the tire from the inside and adheres the Kevlar® Fiber into the puncture or leak forming a permanent plug from the inside. Competing tire sealants do not form a permanent plug. TireJect is water soluble, easier to work with and provides superior flat repair and prevention. Tire Dosage Recommendation: Standard 26" ATV tires: 8oz per tire ATV tires larger than 26": 12oz per tire
*Note: this refill pouch requires the TireJect Tire Sealant Injector (Tire Sealant Applicator) for installation. Purchase separately (Kimpex#:051690 or Kimpex#:051692) or start with the TireJect Tire Sealant Kit (Kimpex#:051688) Do not use sealer on car tires because the tire sensor no longer work.