Rouski’s snowmobile wheels enable snowmobilers to ride easily, providing them with better control on hard surfaces such as asphalt or cement.
For your many stops at rest areas, hotels, service stations or during road trips, Rouski wheels will provide you with the same level of confidence and control in curves that you experience in the snow. Safety is therefore greatly improved.
Loading or unloading your snowmobile into and from your trailer becomes much easier. And no more scratches to your garage floor. And don’t worry, the stops on the system side will prevent the ski from twisting and ensure that your snowmobile’s parts remain undamaged.
Rouski’s wheels retract automatically as soon as you ride on powder snow. You can also disengage the mechanism through simple weight shifts on the snowmobile to lift one of the skis. If needed, you can stop your machine for a few seconds and reset the Rouski before you continue on your journey! 1 year warranty on any manufacturer’s defect, starting on the date of purchase.
Here are the many advantages offered by Rouski wheels:
- Protects your garage floor and your driveway’s pavement
- Makes it easier to get to the restaurant or the gas station
- Makes easier to load the snowmobile onto your trailer
- Enables you to cross roads and bridges safely
- Makes driving easier, especially in curves and hard surfaces
- Reduces the wear and tear on your runners and skis
- Works just as well when driving forwards or backwards
- Maintenance free
- No change to the snowmobile’s original parts
- Rust free
- Airtight grease container
- 25% lighter
- Anodized finish
- More resistant spring
- Latch free
- Can be installed without removing the ski bolt