Totally eliminates the risk of fogging your lens!
The 210° goggles, electric lens version, are added to the CKX line-up. The 210° electric has been designed to work perfectly with the quick release clip so you can still easily place it over your helmet or let it hang to the side. The voltage reduction system ensures a constant connection and the heating lens technology prevents fogging. You will never have to change goggles during long rides!
For the backcountry enthusiasts, this version of a 210° goggle have a ventilated foam and a double lens. This solution provides enhanced ventilation for the users that constantly face fog problems due to physical activity on the snowmobile. Features:
*Only the 210° goggles can be worn with Titan helmet, winter.
- Double lens with controlled vents included
- Exceptionnal field of view of 210°
- Flexible polyurethane frame
- Top and bottom ventilation port within the frame
- Injection molded polycarbonate pre-curved lens
- Anti-scratch lens
- Anti-fog dual pane lens
- UV protected lens
- Oversized and insulated layered foam
- Interchangeable RapidClip strap
- Adapted for prescription glasses
- Removable nose guard
- Battery pack not included