Bull-it have continued to develop the FURY into a Range, now with the newly developed FURY II and newly developed FURY Evo.
The FURY Range is an A rated super lightweight, super stretch motorcycle jegging, utilizing Covec’s latest high-performance stretch denim. In addition to this, zones 1 and large sections of zone 2 are reinforced with Covec’s “LITE” liner, in conjunction with the denim achieves AAA rated abrasion resistance, tested in accordance to the new CE standard EN 17092.
The FURY is the ideal asset for fair weather riding due to its ultra-lightweight construction. The denim has a super thin wick away mesh liner to ensure optimal breath-ability and comfort, keeping the rider cool in hot conditions.
The FURY range is also supplied with CE Level 2 hip and knee armours, offering the highest level on impact protection and to finish a shower repellent coating.
- A rated protection
- AAA reinforcement in Zone 1
- Covec thermal barrier helps prevent heat transfer from road friction
- Side and rear seam construction double and triple stitched
- CE level 2 knee armours as standard
- Hip pockets for optional hip protectors
- Shower resistant finish
- 5 pocket traditional denim design